Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti


Of course some of you know about the horrible 7.0 magnitude earthquake that took place in Haiti. Everyone is helping including nurses, doctors, missionaries, even us Americans. It makes me angry that I cant help them the way I want too. Trust I am a generous person. But it also makes me angry for a simple fact that it takes a disaster to bring people together. Haiti is one of the poorest countries. Where was everybody before the earthquake? Where was everybody when some of the haitians had to sleep in poor conditions? I just dont understand. I am not trying to make it seem like it is a bad thing to help them now but why the last minute? As soon as everything gets back to normal most are going to stop helping and continue on with their lives.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you mentioned that, I was thinking the same thing... I do hope they get the support they need to move forward very soon.

    ReplyDelete