Monday, March 1, 2010

Interracial dating & marriage


They are taking all of our men.
That is something that i hear come out of a black woman's mouth. When I think of Interracial dating I think of love with no color, no boundaries. I, personally do not see anything wrong with it. I grew up around interracials all my life hell my brothers are mixed It is like when I hear that quote that was just said in the beginning it is like these women are feeling some type of way, like everyday it is a competition between white women and black women becoming mates with a black man. Everyone has their preferences for a reason whether it is positive or negative. It is alot of men out their for anyone to sit there and complain. .
Iman & David Bowie

Robin Thicke & Paula Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment