Wednesday, June 16, 2010

hmmm.


Ok. So I have been busier than ever. Finally got a job been working for almost a month now, been keeping myself busy attending events, grinding with my new crew Honey Hustle, and hopefully I will get this styling internship with Element Model Management. I owe it to myself.

Anywho


Last week I went to the American Apparel Flea Market at Atlantic Station. BOMB ASS SALE I might add. Everything was under $25.00. Well I bought some thangs but I was not quite satisfied. The main reason I went there was to purchase a few pairs of leggings. They have wonderful quality of textile and they last a while. All I found was EXTRA FUCKIN SMALLS! in damn near all of them. Do I look like a extra small to you? I was hoping and praying I could find a medium, but I guess God was punishing me. Its ok. I guess I will just pay the $18.99 pair at the store either way it is going to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment