Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer School Drama

*huffs* you know what? I have had it with this damn institution. Get me the fuck outta here! You have people like me who struggle to pay for college but has plenty of reasons to stay where they are. I have mine. Not about to list. Fuck telling my whole life story. I was going to take two classes for the summer just to get them out the way but did not have the money to pay the difference. I dropped the other class so I could take one just so I could afford it. Too bad I will not be receiving any aid to help me out and the reason for that is because I was taking less than six credit hours. What kind of fuck shit is that? Its like I lose either way. No matter how many scholarships or grants I search and apply for I am not always guaranteed to get them. I find that unfair especially when I have the motivation to stay in college and not be a dropout. I find it hard to believe that now in days collge makes you because it breaks for you the simple fact most do not have the funds to pay for it. smh. and just to think I was close to being enrolled. I was too late to take summer courses anywhere else. Clark was my only option. From the way I am feeling at the moment its like Fuck Clark. Next year in December I will be done with yall asses! One day they are going to piss off the wrong person and it is going to be a Virginia Tech in that muthafucka. shiddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment