Thursday, July 15, 2010

PUNK is the new FASHION


Meet the matchmaker of Punk with a sprinkle of prissy.

Can I tell you all a Story? Once upon a time there was a girl name Taryn who does ordinary things just like the ordinary world. She wakes up, washes her ass, eats, sleeps, whatever. Anywho, the point I am trying to get to is that she is not that ordinary after all. The particular word I am looking for is original. This chick is extra fetch and I would love to meet her some day. How did I meet her? Well clearly facebook. Her profile pic caught my eye and I could tell that she had a special gift of being a fashion designer. Here I present to you all her line Prissy Punk which was presented in the We Do Fashion event July 11. I am still upset with myself because I could not attend but there will be more to come. STAY TUNED.





No comments:

Post a Comment