Monday, August 9, 2010

Pink. Nights.


8.7.2010 was just a busy day. So many events so little time. I was invited to so much but because I am not superman I can not just fly to everything so I decided to hit up the Glambar Salon Re-Grand Opening event with the help of The Garner Circle and Dr. Miracle.

Just a few weeks ago I met Ms. Sabrina, the owner of Glambar, for the first time as she announced on twitter for people to get their hair done for free. SO. All black folks love to hear the word free. I have heard so many great things about Glambar I decided to take matter into my own hands. As I approached the walk of death from campus to Peters St. it was all worth it in the end. All of the stylist were nice and Monique hooked my hair up. I did not ease a sweat as I walked back to CAU. I have never seen a salon with so much success and I can honestly it is not just a place you get your hair, nails, and makeup done but it is more of a woman's sweet escape. Yo Sabrina! I will be back for a sew in for school but I may need to catch a special; it is hard out here for a college student. lol

If you were not there...you missed out. [POINT.BLANK.PERIOD.]






Cristal Steverson aka "Serious" from Flavor of Love and I

Sabrina and I


Dariel and I.



Neffe and I



Ladies and Gentlemen possibly, if you ever want your wig busted make an appointment or follow them on twitter @glambarsalon.

-signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment