Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Exorcism for Gay People?


I was watching Tyra today and they were talking about exorcisms performed on the gays and lesbians. Now that shit just pissed me off as I was watching it. It is like no one can catch a break. Shit I am a lesbian does that make me possessed? If that is the case I must be the most evil muthafucka alive right now and I am not being funny about this. First people want to consider same sex orientation as a mental illness now it is a soul possession of demons? Fuck outta here son. A guy spoke on there saying that he went through an actual exorcism now he is saying he is not gay anymore. Honey you are still gay you are just traumatized from the situation. I am not going to go into detail about how I feel about society judging us gay folks because as you can see I have already done that once before but I will not tolerate the fact that society make it seem like homosexuality is the worst sin ever created. Having sex out of wedlock...SIN. Stealing. SIN...Sleeping with other people's husbands or wives.SIN. etc. The worst case of sin of all sin is for the Church to judge other people's lifestyle especially when the pastor is the biggest hypocrite of all. Does the name Pastor Eddie Long sound familiar?

1 comment: