Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fashions Night Out in Atlanta


Ok so I am a month late posting this, big damn deal! All of you are going to be nosy to look at it anyway. This was Atlanta's first annual fashions night out and I was excited about it. Anna Wintour of Vogue Magazine even gave Atlanta a shoutout. Time to get shaggy now.
The area of choice I went to was the Buckhead area around Lenox Mall since that is where most of everything was at. Ready to take a walk in my shoes?
Lets begin with Saks Fifth Avenue.





Next Stop..Jeffrey





Next Stop....Tiffanys and Co.



Last Stop...Fab'rik Boutique



I frikkin love Chilli like she was an absolute sweetheart!




One of Atlanta's most notorious bloggers Miss Tami or some of you may know her as Talking with Tami.

No comments:

Post a Comment