Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SpelHouse Fashion Show


Last night I went to the Morehouse and Spelman homecoming fashion show titled Cosmology in the Forbes Arena. I met up with the rest of my Project Next crew as we chill in the VIP area to watch the show. I did like the show overall but there were some of the clothes that I did not like and should not have been in the show however we are all titled to our opinion. However the staff did do a great job so all of you pat yourselves on the back. The theme was cute and my favorite scene was the Eclispe. This was my first Spelhouse Fashion Show so I needed a great impression.

Now you did not think that Project Next was not going to be in attendance did you?




Let the Runway Begin!










As we go through intermission I felt like I was on a movie scene from School Daze as the song Poison comes on and people begin to do the Kid N Play. This is why I love attending an HBCU.

No comments:

Post a Comment