Monday, November 15, 2010

The Gap Fashion Show


I just can not ever sit down but I am getting closer and closer everyday. My roommate who works at Gap needed some volunteers for their fashion show so I myself was not going to turn that down. The fashion show, labeled Most Wanted, took place at the actual store at Perimeter Mall here in Atlanta. They showed Gap's latest clothing giving knowledge to everyone of what is hot for the winter season. Never have I seen so much layers of clothing but yet so stylish.

The food was great especially the meatballs and pasta salad. Everyone knows how black I become when I get around something edible (laugh out loud). Also a performance from live recording artist Ashly. She did really well and her vocals were on point. I wish her luck on making it to the top.












No comments:

Post a Comment