Sunday, November 7, 2010

Newsflash

I usually do not tell people where I shop especially online but I will be nice and share the wealth. Welcome to Asos.com.

I previously ordered this dress from the website for my coronation ball and guess how much it was? $64.04 and free shipping. The dress was made out of Jersey Knit and the sleeves were chiffon. Quite comforable. Since I was going for a hollywood glam type look I asked myself what hairstyle should I do? The dress had enough detail so I did not want to overdo my look. The avatar braid was just perfect and simple!
Asos has wonderful sales especially on dresses. Not only do they keep the women in style but the men have wonderful wardrobes as well. Even if you feel iffy about how an oufit or dress looks on you there is a catwalk video as someone models the dress or outfit that you can watch. They carry brands such as French Connection, Aqua, Lipsy, Mango, Karen Millen, Diesel, Fred Perry, G Star, etc.

Mesh and Sequin Body-Conscious Dress $65.51


ASOS Velvet Burnout Bow Neck Dress $112.06


Oasis Wool Mix Tweed Peg Leg Pant $86.20


Supremebeing Damsal Kangaroo Crew Sweater $112.06



ASOS Slim Fit Green Jacket $129.30 & ASOS Slim Fit Green Pants $60.34


www.asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment