Monday, August 29, 2011

American Apparel presents..The Next BIG thing.


BONJOUR!

You all did not think I was not coming back to keep you all updated did you? Well that is besides the fact. As most of you all know American Apparel has clothes which are made for specific sizes but guess what they now have clothing made for curvy women such as myself oh and they are also looking for their next XL model. I entered my submission so please do me a favor and show support by voting for the photos that see posted! I really..REALLY want this and I have a purpose of why I want to win.

Please copy and paste the link or visit my twitter page @menace2societii to click on the link and vote!
http://www.americanapparel.net/storefront/UGCStyle/ModelSearch2011/view.asp?e=10395

No comments:

Post a Comment