Sunday, October 16, 2011

So [NAIL]torious.

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to give 20 seconds of fame so please pay attention to this introduction. I met a young lady by the name of Miya, a Detroit native, who were in the process of recieving a position as nail tech at GlamBar Salon here in Atlanta. So how did I find out about her? Well Sabrina, the owner, stated on twitter that they needed a nail model so of course I am going to respond in a quickness since I was planning on getting them done the next day anyhow. I got to know her and her ethics. I still not have found one nail tech that I can permanently go to but now I feel that I have now. This is what the results of having intricate work looks like....



If I were reimbursed for all the compliments that I received on my nails I would be rich right now. Ladies! or gentlemen! If you ever need your nails done...she does it all! You all can find her at Glambar or on twitter @NailtoriousMIYA.

No comments:

Post a Comment