Friday, March 5, 2010

Slice Featuring Dymond Wayz.....

3.03.2010....


Every Wednesday at Slice a hott event takes place known as F.A.M.E. night. It is for people who are rappers, singers, designers, any thing of that nature to spread the word about themselves. It took me forever to attend since you know I have no car yet, I would walk since it is only up the street but everyone knows it is not safe to walk the night streets of Atlanta...especially alone.

Dymond Wayz was the center of attention that night. Speaking of Dymond Wayz, they have some BOMB ASS ACCESSORIES; Like iLive for this boutique. Miss Kesh Monroe is the owner or I shall say the BOSS. She also has an internship for college students that was started not too long ago... by the way I am one of the applicants wish me luck on getting it........

The biggest blopper about Kesh was that she kept reaching over me speaking to people and Im lookin at her all crazy. I bet the question most is asking is why didnt you move to another spot? well clearly it was no where else to sit! so she apologized everytime she did it and gave me this cute gift bag with a ring which ill start rocking realllllll SOON.






Oh. Let me introduce to you all Miss Kathleen Vaughn Crosby. She is a doll!


Meanwhile....






Styles Photos is in the B U I L D I N G!


BACK TO OUR SCHEDULED PROGRAM...





No comments:

Post a Comment