Friday, March 5, 2010

The M A K I N G S of Project NeXt.



So most of you know I am now a new member of Project NeXt. Before Project NeXt there was Project X. So I am not going into detail about the history of it but I will say that I am honored to work with a team of individuals who are about hard work while thinking outside of the box. Do not worry...for those who have never watched a Project NeXt or Project X Fashion Show it is not the end. These shows are not just ordinary fashion shows; these shows are like New York type fashion shows, straight runway. People who try out become salty when they do not make it. I could see why though.

So today we had a bake sale...of course we always make way to have fun and clown around.


So Ron told me not to put this pic up..but clearly I dont listen...& it was intentional












BE SURE TO COME TO THE SHOW TUESDAY APRIL 27TH 2010!
Check out www.itsprojectnext.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment