Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Price of Beauty


I really love Jessica Simpson's show The Price of Beauty. For it to be a reality tv show I expected for the show to be more focused on her but it is not. To me I feel that it could educate all women, even men about the different customs and cultures around the world of how these countries define the word beauty. So far my favorite episode is the one about Uganda. Their definition of beauty is that their woman is more beautiful when they are
Fat
. If a Ugandan woman is skinny she can not come out of her tent unless she is huge meaning she has to drink at least ten big tubs of milk and can not move. Everyone knows you do not burn calories if you just sit on your ass which is the whole purpose of her to gain weight. What a bummer that may be. Anywho the show comes on every Monday at 10pm on VH1.

1 comment:

  1. i agree!! i've been very surprised by the show and i laugh a lot too!!

    ReplyDelete