Saturday, August 28, 2010

London Calling


How could I ever miss out on a boutique such as London Calling? They sale all kinds of British Designers such as Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, Paul Smith, Fred Perry, etc. I guess bringing London to Atlanta was a wonderful idea after all. The Swank Consulting Firm, LLC put together this wonderful event with with the help of Ciroc, SassygirlPies, Buns and Shakes, etc. I met Melissa, owner of London Calling; such a sweetheart with her lovely accent. She has been in Atlanta for nine months. I asked her did she like it here...she gave me a big hesitation then answered yes it is just a different atmosphere.*chuckle*




Wardrobe Stylist Olori Swank and I




Melissa, Owner of London Calling and I





I told myself I was never going to drink Ciroc again after a tramatizing experience but this Reb Berry Ciroc and Pink Lemonade is my new drink. Perhaps I will try it as a alcoholic smoothie.

British Candy!





Fish & Chips anyone? It was soooooo GOOD! I ate alot ot these thanks to Buns and Shakes



Like what you have seen so far? Visit the website www.londoncallingme.com
www.twitter.com/londoniscalling
or if you are in the Atlanta area:

1545 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309 (located across from SCAD)
404-736-6239
678-683-1600

Cheerio.
-Piicasso

No comments:

Post a Comment