Monday, September 6, 2010

Xtreme Catwalk



Pride is something I adore on a yearly basis...well maybe because I am already gay Anyway I was invited to head out to the Xtreme Catwalk Fashion Show at Club Europe (Shoutout to Wendy Brown of Plush Boutique for dragging me along!). The show was honestly amazing! What do I do when I go to events like this? I SOCIALIZE! Ms. A of The Monique Show was such a sweetheart not to mention he has one HELL of a walk! I may need him to teach me a thing or two. Tyra Sanchez, the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race 2 surprised me as she walked into the room with her Alexander McQueen heels. She is more fabulous in person and soooo Tall! I still think JuJuBee should have won though. I can not wait to call my grandma and tell her that I met Victoria Rowell from Young and the Restless whom by the way was one of the host for the show. She is so nice. The first thing she said is that she loved my bow and that it suits me. *blush*
Designs from House of Adrene, Plush Boutique, Epperson of Project Runway, and many more were featured within the show allowing these HAUTE models strut their stuff down the runway.


Piicasso loves the models. YUM.


Allow me to reintroduce myself....


Let the Show begin!








Tyra Sanchez MURDERED her performance. It was like watching a live Beyonce' performance at a concert.



Ms.A and I

Victoria Rowell and I

B.Scott and I. I just want to put out that there should be no reason for a man to look this damn good!

Ciara in the House!

On everything I love she was meant to be a model cuz that girl is one of hell of a giant!
">

No comments:

Post a Comment