Monday, January 24, 2011

WeDoFashion Divorce Party


Salutations to my beautiful fashionistas all over the world! My friends and I took an adventure to the WeDoFashion Divorce Party in which took place at the Aurum Lounge Downtown Atlanta. I met a few people but for some reason I did not socialize as much like I usually do. Who knows maybe I was on E that night; ok not the drug I meant as in gas for all you close minded people. There were fashion DOS then there were also fashion WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING WHEN I PUT THIS OUTFIT ON so of course being the "mean girl" that I am the stare and analyzing technique comes into effect. I like it when people stare and anaylze me....well maybe a little. Anyway I would like to send my best wishes to the crew after this amazing divorce and now that the papers have been signed I now call you The Audacity.



No comments:

Post a Comment