Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grammy Re-CAP


[Grammy Award Winner, Esperanza Spaulding]

GREETING EARTHLINGS!

By a raise of hands how many of you watched the Grammys on Sunday? Good Good. Me being the Fashionista that I am it is my duty to watch the celebrities walk on the red carpet telling us their latest fashions as well as creating who was on my best dressed and who was on my worst dressed list. I do not know where to start.

Sidenote: Since I am a HUGE Lady Gaga fan I have to say KUDOS to mommy monster. Her Red Carpet entrance is the best I have ever seen since my 21 years of existence. I do not give no damn what ANYBODY thinks how weird or dumb they think it was...it is considered art and the close minded do not believe in artistic capability which makes them what LADIES AND GENTLEMEN? ......BASIC!


Back to our regular scheduled program...
Here are my favorite celebrities who made it to what I like to call The Wardrobe....

Nicki Minaj & Bruno Mars

Jennifer Lopez

Mya

Natasha Beddingfield
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
Adam Lambert
Kim Kardashian
Keri Hilson
Last but not least....Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment