Monday, February 28, 2011

Photographers Pride.



It is about one in the afternoon with a 76 degree sunny day. Piedmont Park was the perfect location to do just anything: ride a bike, picnic in the park, jog, etc. What is one of the things that I do best? Styling. The concept of the shoot was to do something similar to Rihanna's video Only Girl in the World where as to the world being so dead and BLAH. The two outfits composed of different looks which of course opposed two different types of scenery for the shoot. We had our lovely petite model, Miss Patrice, wearing an off white boostie, two toned gathered seam skirt with white hoisery and combat boots for one outfit. The other outfit consisted with multi colors such as purple, yellow, and salmon pink.



Shit. I forgot to introduce someone who made this happen...Ladies and Gents, Pimps and Hoes, allow me to introduce Dejon Kemper...The Photographer.

I met this wonderful person from the last Project Next show that I worked with. This Augusta native has told me all his wondrous goals in life. I personally believe that he has the potential to share his art and perception of creation with the world around him. If you would like to contact him for further details about shooting with him please contact him through via Facebook or Twitter @THEfotographr.

No comments:

Post a Comment