Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ATTENTION :MODELS ALL AROUND THE WORLD


Here Ye Here Ye! I have an annoucement to make! Derek Blanks and Ethnicity Models have teamed up together having a casting call this Thursday March 3rd held at Glambar Salon. Four models will be chosen to be placed in
Vibe Magazine
. Since my institution (Clark Atlanta University) has first dibs we are having a styling casting call at 6pm as well as a model casting call at 7pm at Park Street Church. The catch is that only Fashion Design/Merchandising majors are only welcomed to do the styling casting; however all majors and those outside of the AUC are welcomed to try out for the model call. Please wish me luck I am doing the styling casting call tomorrow. I am nervous but at the same time I feel something good will happen so I will try my best to put my worries aside. *Pats Back*

No comments:

Post a Comment