Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bryant Park Meets Atlanta......



Hey everyone!

I am working on another project which as most of you know it is one of my specialities. This fashion show is for the Fashion Program for my school, Clark Atlanta University. I am the Assistant Fashion Show Director for the show so I have been ripping and running doing all I can to promote as well as to making this show worth while. Our theme is Bryant Park. WE came up with that because that is one of the locations where New York Fashion Week is held so we decided to bring it to Atlanta. Do your research I promise you all will learn more.

We are having a second model call tomorrow at Park St church ( 793 Park St). It begins at 6pm.....$1 to watch, $2 to audition. ALL SIZES ARE WELCOME PLUS SIZES TOO!

This is not a Versace Show although it should be lol but this show is to show off the talent that we have within the fashion department. There are so many student designers who have the ability to take over the fashion industry but are overlooked. Excuse me? I do not play that.

The fashion show is scheduled Friday April 29th 2011 at the Vivian Henderson Gym located at Clark Atlanta University. The show will promply begin at 8pm. Admission is $7 for students and $10 for General Admission. I believe we are having advance tickets so please be on a lookout for that. If you are not following me on twitter please reach over to the right on my beautiful blog and click

Follow me also please follow the fashion show page @bryantparkatCAU.

PS. Any vendors interested or Sponsors please email me at mizz.piicasso@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment