Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Clark Atlanta University Presents...Bryant Park meets CAU Fashion Show


April 29th 2010 was the 22nd Annual Clark Atlanta University Spring Fashion Show, Bryant Park Meets CAU. The gym were set up like Bryant Park with the tent and red carpet to come along with. We wanted the audience to feel as if they were in New York Fashion Week and that is just exactly what we have done. There were Designer appearances on the runway by Nathaniel Keith, Jermeisha Leech, Joellee Wilson, Alexandria Taylor, Emanise Gilles, Ashley Caldwell, many more as well as wardrobe from Francesca, Shopchosengirl Boutique, Dillards, etc.









Shoutout to my new found buddies Robot N Brucling......two designers based out of New York who created their own brand of fashion accessories worn by many celebrities as well as being featured in Mercedes Benz Fashion Week and Miami Fashion Week. Check out their website http://www.RobotandBrucling.com




The fashion show went better than I expected although I will NEVER work with most of these people again. I did expect for certain things to happen obviously it is always chaotic the day of a show. I must say that I am happy for taking the position of being assistant director of the show. This is not going to be the last of me though....I have some things up my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment