Sunday, June 17, 2012

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Screening at Frank Skis

Wow... It has been a while since I actually did a REAL post. I told y'all I was not going to just stop blogging....everything is STILL underconstruction.
HOWEVER
A few days ago, the cast of Love and Hop Atlanta presented a screening for the first episode for the upcoming season. The cast includes Lil Scrappy, Rasheeda, producer Stevie J, and many more. [Atlanta Rap Star, Lil Scrappy] This hot reality television show has boosted its ratings since the first season. Get this though, I am EXCITED...do you hear me? EXCITED for this season not because it is taped in Atlanta but it shows the real drama of what it is to be in love with someone who works within the Music/Entertainment Industry. All of that Fab and Emily drama was not enough for me.I do not wanna spoil the surprise but I wil say this...females are RECKLESSSSS and they do not give two birds about you and the family you carry. When people say do not mix business with pleasure..there are reasons for that. At this point those "PARTICULAR" people got it coming. I do hope that all Love and Hip Hop fanatics make sure that they are in front of that television come June 18th 2012 at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment