Sunday, June 17, 2012

RETAIL THERAPY..... ALEXIS CONSIGNEMENT

Here lies on my bed is this dress..(down below) This wonderful piece is a vintage dress of which reminded me of the dress Carrie Bradshaw wore in Sex and the City. Now as I stated a million times before I do not like telling people where I shop; takes away from the exclusive part of my personality. I do have many secrets to come but back to the subject at hand I found a new consignment shop that I plan to add to my list of concubines. Welcome to the wonderful world of Alexis Suitcase!!! This store has tons and tons of wonderful brands from high end to the common. If by anymeans if you can not find anything to wear let alone for an occassion this is the perfect place to come. There are three locations here in Georgia: Buckhead, Sandy Springs, and in Johns Creek. The real reason why I came to this store is because there was a cute fashion event held there called Retail Therapy put on by personal shopper and stylist, Keren Charles. She is known as the "thrift expert" who not only styles but travels around the United States doing an "I love Thrifting" tour. To find out more information visit www.twostylishkays.com. My attire for the evening: oh I won a prize. Yea Im bout that life. lol. www.twitter.com/alexissuitcase

No comments:

Post a Comment