Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HOTT mess at Chuck-E-Cheese

Now Chuck-E-Cheese is the place to be a kid, to have fun. I was trying to be a big kid myself but couldnt even enjoy it from the disturbing things that I saw. My bestfriend and I decided to take my younger brother and sister as a surprise. As soon as I walked in fuckery already took its course. smh. Let me tell you how ashamed I was of some of the parents who let their children come out the house raggedy. HELL even some of the parents looked RACHET! Dont worry I have pictures. Well except for this one chick I was trying to get a picture of but she kept disappearing and I didnt take my camera out on time. Her outfit was so cute right? She had a purple floral shirt with ruffles in the front going down the middle with some purple skinnys and heels..BUT! wait get this though. Her HAIR! UGH. she had a ponytail going to the side with one of those real thick regular headbands around her head and it was white. I was like girl you must be playing! She thought she was cute! Do people not realize that the hair is the most important part of the outfit? The girl's hair was something similar like this....
\
Yep. This is how she wore her hair. Just sad! oh and speaking of high waist pants....I thought you were suppose to wear a nice top with those and decent shoes? not the way how this girl wore hers... or ....

how she wore hers....


I feel so bad for this girl right here in the pink coat...Whoever is responsible for putting the little hair she has on her head in a ponytail needs to jump off a cliff! This is mean but its the truth she is bald! why couldnt they put her hair in braids? make it so bad they put so much clips in her head to hold her hair down.smh.


IM DONE! you all can describe this FUCKERY yourself!

It is none of this kids fault for their appearance..I blame the adults or whomever dresses them up everyday.It is bad enough that some parents dress fresh to death and let their kids walk out the house like they found em on the street. I also understand that most dont have money to have the best clothes in the world BUT a child has the right to be DECENT!

1 comment:

  1. SEE THIS IS WAY I THINK SOME PEOPLE SHOULDNT BE PARENTS, LIKE COME ON..YOU COULDNT COMB YOUR DAUGHTER HAIR BETTER THAN THAT??!!!?? LIKE REALLY..SMFH

    ReplyDelete