Friday, January 1, 2010

A decade lata.


Its a new year. I am fortunate to still see the beautiful beginnings of what each year may bring especially my previous years of living. Well 2009 was not the best year of my life..truth be told. I have been through so much that none of you would have even thought to imagine but I can say it did help me with my transition of becoming a woman. I have matured alot becauss of certain events that took place. I know God has a plan for me which is why I have a huge wonderful gutly feeling about this year meaning wonderful things will happen to me. Usually when someone feels there are no blessings just remember God is always on time. I wanted to give up and say fuck it! Then I have all of these people who stand behind me picking up tears saying that I have so much potential I have faith in you do not let us down. I get up and dust myself off and keep walking my path bumpy or beautiful. I am so ready to see what 2010 has in store for me. This is the yaar that I have my one year anniversary with the love of my life. This is year that I am halfway done with college. This is the year I turn 21. This is not my year but my dreams will begin to hit reality this year. I WILL NOT leave this lifetime in Fear.

Peace.Love.&&Hair Jam
-Piicasso

No comments:

Post a Comment